Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fifteen Facts

Will be doing a "30 day photo challenge." Every day (maybe some random photos in between) post a photo with a different meaning and I will explain! First, a photo of me with 15 facts.(photocred: Caitlynn Fairbarns, Summer 2010)

1. I adore photography - hence the start of this blog
2. I love to write - poetry, short stories. Many of them are random, maybe just a sentence or two but it really helps me get out what I need to. I write them to myself and don't plan for anyone to read them.
3. My favourite colour is and always has been purple though I am leaning more towards red recently.
4. I am majoring in Human Rights, minoring in Women & Gender Studies and I adore it.
5. My motto is everything happens for a reason.
6. I saw a psychic a couple years ago and she told me I was going to die when I am 84.
7. I often have a guard up, I find it hard to be honest with other people.
8. My sister is my soul mate and my best friend.
9. Current obsession: Vampire Diaries.
10. I feel the greatest need and desire to travel around the world helping people and taking photographs. It's not even really a question, it's going to happen and needs to happen.
11. I am very determined.
12. I am very reserved. To some I come off shy but I'm not really.
13. I drink on average 1.5 pots of tea (orange pekoe) a day.
14. I don't believe myself to be a great or even good photographer. I just love it so much that I can't stop. I won't lie, I do love hearing "oh, i like that" but thats not why I do it, I do it for the sole reason that I can't stop.
15. I believe in ghosts.

1 comment: